Join us for the 14th annual Chili Cook-Off to see whose chili reigns supreme!
Schedule of Events
12-1pm: Chili Competition with Local Amateur Chefs
1pm: Winners Announced + FREE SAMPLES while supplies last
All Day (12-4pm)
Live Music by the Johnson Treatment
Bloody Mary & Ohio Mule Bar with Watershed DistilleryChili and Chili-Themed Items available for purchase from Findlay Market vendors, including:
- Texas Beer Bacon Chili from Eckerlin Meats
- Hispanic-Style Chili from Cake Rack Bakery
- Chicken Chili from Gramma Debbie's Kitchen
- Chili Verde from Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices
- Bison Chili from Fresh Table
- Lentil Skyline Chili from Dean's Mediterranean Imports
- Chili from Areti's Gyros
- Wood Fire Roasted Chili from Harvest Pizzeria + Cheese Coney Pizza* (available at restaurant only)
- Cincinnati Chili Pierogies from Babushka Pierogies
- Mild to Hot Cheddar Cheese Flights from Gibbs Cheese and Sausage
- Jalapeño Bread from Em's Sourdough Bread
- "Some Like It Hot" Tea (made with chili) from Churchill's Fine Teas
- Cocoa Loco Gelato* from Dojo Gelato
- Hot Chocolate with Fahrenheit 513 Chocolate shavings from Maverick Chocolate Co.
- Cinnamon Imperials from OTR Candy Bar
- Chipotle Olive Oil and Spicy Garlic Olive Oil* from Kofinas Olive Oil & Vinegar
- Sweet 'n Salty Popcorn from Mama Made It
- Mini Raspberry Shortbread Sandwich Cookies from Taste of Belgium
- Shredded Chili-Rubbed Cheddar Cheese from The Rhined
- Find Beer Pairings for your Chili* at Market Wines
Want to sample a wide variety of chili? Purchase tickets in advance here to receive sample sizes of these chili specials from the vendors. $2/ticket, 6 for $10, or 15 for $20. Tickets will also be available for purchase on-site during the event.
* = tickets not accepted
See you at the spiciest event in Cincinnati!