Market Vendor Current Openings:
- Blue Oven Bakery - Bread makers needed. For more info and link to apply click here or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Burton's Maplewood Farm - Looking for farmhand assistance. Pay is $15/hr (full description here). Click here to apply
- Dojo Gelato has multiple positions open (full descriptions here)
- Eckerlin Meats - Retail Counter Assistant - Facilitate the sale of products. Must be positive, enthusiastic, and possess excellent customer service skills. Please apply in person at Eckerlin Meats.
- Em's Bread - Bread makers needed. Click here to apply
- ETC Produce & Provisions - Hiring for two part-time Sales and Food Prep positions. Click here for details and to apply
- Mama Lo Hizo is searching for full and part-time employees. Weekend work required. Interested parties should call Mark at (513) 257-7959
- Aunt Flora's - Sales and Cashier (click here for more information)
Social OTR Job Openings:
- Job Title: Bar Manager Assistant (click here for more information)
- Job Title: Front of House Positions (click here for more information)
- Job Title: Line Cook Position (click here for more information)
Corporation For Findlay Market Job Openings:
- Job Title: Findlay Market Outdoor Market & Sustainability Manager (click here for more information)
About the Corporation for Findlay Market
The Corporation for Findlay Market (CFFM) is a private non-profit corporation founded in 2000 to manage Findlay Market following its renovation in 2002 and 2003. On July 1, 2004, CFFM and the City of Cincinnati entered into a lease and management agreement that authorize CFFM to manage and operate the market. Those agreements were renewed in 2009. The City of Cincinnati continues to provide some operating funds.http:
The Corporation for Findlay Market is a tax-exempt 501(C)3 organization.
Our Mission: Historic Findlay Market connects farmers, producers, sellers and customers in a dynamic, diverse public marketplace.
Our Vision: Historic Findlay Market is our region’s premier destination for local food and artisan products, a dynamic public gathering place, and a vital community asset.
Our Core Values:
- Local: We value freshness above all, emphasizing a variety of locally grown food and unique, locally created products sold by people we know as friends and neighbors. We embrace our role as a vital anchor for a strengthened central city and Over the Rhine
- Authentic: We value genuine human connections and social interactions that a vibrant, dynamic public marketplace promotes. We value the diversity in all definitions that exists among our merchants and our shoppers.
- Value-minded: We believe in providing our shoppers fresh, high quality foods at fair prices and a rich product array that will satisfy a wide range of shopper needs. We provide an inclusive shopping experience that is unparalleled in our region.
- Entrepreneurial: We create a supported environment for diverse startup businesses and the growth and sustainability of locally owned and managed businesses.
- Responsible: We honor our role as stewards of a thriving landmark and demand integrity in our interactions with our shoppers, merchants, employees, volunteers, and community partners.