- 3 days - September 27-29, 2013.
- Veggie Valet located at Elm Street next to the OTR Biergarten available all three days to encourage MPMF.FM attendees to shop and store their groceries, while they listen to music.
- 13 Bands from Cincinnati to South Korea - All free and open to the public.
- Biergarten open during the event.
- Friday, September 27 11am-2pm, Saturday, September 28 11am-5pm, Sunday September 29 12pm-4pm.
|Please join us in celebrating great music in our great public market at
September 27-29, 2013.
Findlay Market is proud to announce the First Annual MidPoint Music Festival Day Show event September 27-29, 2013. This 3 day event will showcase 13 local, regional and international bands and is free for the public. There will be 2 stages throughout the weekend- one will be located next to the OTR Biergarten and the main stage will be on the south side of the market in front of S&J Bakery and Cafe.
Findlay Market encourages MPMF.FM attendees to shop and store their groceries in our Veggie Valet, located on Elm Street next to the OTR Biergarten.
Friday, September 27:
- 11am-11:40am: Ben Lapps (Cincinnati, OH): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 12pm-12:45pm: The Hiders (Cincinnati, OH): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 1pm-1:45pm: The Shilohs (Vancouver, BC): OTR Biergarten Stage
Saturday, September 28:
- 11am-11:40am: Shivering Timbers (Akron, OH): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 11:40am-12:10pm: Findlay Market Bell Rededication: Main Stage
- 12:15pm-1:15pm: Mutts (Chicago, IL): Main Stage
- 1:35pm-2:35pm: Good Graeff (Brooklyn, NY): Main Stage
- 2:40pm-3:40pm: Young Heirlooms (Cincinnati): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 4pm-5pm: The Please, Please Me (Austin, TX): Main Stage
Sunday, September 29:
- 12pm-1pm: Happy Maladies (Cincinnati, OH): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 1:10pm-2pm: The Sundresses (Cincinnati, OH): Main Stage
- 2:10pm-3pm: The Grahams (New York, NY): OTR Biergarten Stage
- 3:10-4pm: Young Colt (Cincinnati, OH): Main Stage