Important Update:During the COVID-19 pandemic, you can still support our local farmers and food producers, because our Farmers Market is open! Findlay Outdoor Market farmers, food producers, and vendors are working hard to provide fresh produce, meats, eggs, body care products, desserts and packaged food even during this time.
We want to make sure our vendors and shoppers remain safe and healthy as well, which is why we are practicing social distancing by adding extra space between each stall and implementing other practices in the Farmers Market Shed to help decrease the spread of COVID-19.
For the convenience of both our shoppers and our Outdoor Vendors, Outdoor Market Vendors have options for ordering online or via telephone! Please see the following information for our 2020 Outdoor Market Vendors' ordering systems:
- A "Mother's Touch" Cakes: Order through https://www.amotherstouchcakes.com/ or by calling (513)225-4823
- Angie Tee's Kitchen: made from scratch Farm-to-Ferment Authentic Korean Kimchi (Main products), Power & Buddha Bowls and Gourmet Soups & Salads (mainly Vegan, DF, GF), Satay products, Malaysian cuisine. They will be at Findlay Market every 2nd & 4th Sunday. Pre-order by noon every Wednesday to pick up the following Sunday. Pre-order online at https://my-site-100505-109499.square.site/ or call (513) 520-9768 for more info
- Earthganics: http://www.earthganics.com/ (you can find them at ETC, too!)
- Happy Pies : Order through website at http://www.iwanthappypies.com and pickup Tuesday-Friday at ETC! *Also at the Outdoor Market on the occasional
- Northgate Greenhouse: offering curbside service currently at their location by calling on the weekdays 513-729-1134
- White Oak Valley Farm: Order through website at summersquashpizzacrusts.com to select pickup or FREE local delivery.
- Wildwood Flora: offering curbside service currently at their location by calling 513-541-4300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If your favorite vendor doesn't have online ordering, find them through one of our full-time merchants, instead:
- Backyard Orchard apples at ETC Produce & Provisions or Madison's
- Angie Tee's Kitchen kimchi at ETC Produce & Provisions
- KOMBUCHINNATI at ETC Produce & Provisions and BanaSun
- NayNay's Monkey Bread and Zuchinni Bread at ETC Produce & Provisions
- Ridgecrest Farm Jams at ETC Produce & Provisions
- Skinny Piggy Kombucha at BanaSun and Madison's
- Straight Up Salsa at Madison's
- Turner Farm at ETC Produce & Provisions
Findlay Market and their vendors remain open to provide shoppers their essentials! Thank you to all the vendors who remain open to supply shoppers during this pandemic.