- MON: See Merchants
- TUES, THURS, FRI: 9am to 6pm
- WED: 9am to 8pm
- SAT: 8am to 6pm
- SUN: 10am to 4pm
Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips
INGREDIENTS (WHERE TO BUY):
If desired, serve with plain yogurt. You can find plain yogurt at Madison's at Findlay Market.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice squash into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds.
- In a large mixing bowl combine squash, olive oil, salt and pepper, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine panko crumbs, Parmesan, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Dip the pieces of squash in cheese mixture and coat evenly on both sides, press on the coating to stick.
- Place the squash in a single layer on the previously prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray, this will make the chips crunchier.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pan and continue to bake for another 8-10 minutes.