Findlay Market merchants are stocked up for every part of your meal, from apps to desserts and everything in between. This season, consider shopping small for your holiday meals. When you shop at Findlay Market, you are supporting locally owned, independent businesses that will make the experience of holiday shopping happy and bright.
Apps & Entrees:
- Bouchard's Pasta - Variety of pasta and sauces
- Catanzaro Produce - Assorted gift baskets from Catanzaro's Produce, including Holiday Feast: extra-fancy mixed nut assortment, cheddar cheese, summer sausage, with a jar of homemade jam. Indian River grapefruit, Red and Golden apples, Granny Smith apples, seedless Navel oranges, and D’Anjou pears. Treasure Chest: whole cashews, frosted pretzels, homemade preserves, our very own No-Fat Vidalia Onion Summer Tomato Dressing, cheddar cheese, crackers, summer sausage. Boar’s Head honey mustard, Buckeye Bean gourmet soup, apricots, caramel apple dip, baby bear clover honey, and aspen mulling spices. And MORE! Purchase in store or online @ http://newtownmarket.com/gift-boxes.html.
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports - Fresh prepared Mediterranean dishes, specialty and gourmet grocery, as well as their own lines of nuts, coffee, spices, dips & spreads
- Gibb’s Cheese - Christmas Cheddar, $13.99/lb
- Luken’s Poultry, Fish & Seafood - Pints of oysters
- Madison’s - Italian Roasted Chestnuts, roasting on an open fire Saturdays and Sundays, now through New Years.
- The Rhined - Holiday Cheese Boards: small cheese board (5-8 people) = $40; small cheese + meat (5-8 people) = $65; medium cheese board (8-12) = $60; medium cheese + meat (8-12) = $95; large cheese (12-16) = $80; large cheese + meat (12-16) = $125. Custom sizes also available.
- Busch’s Country Corner - Fresh Amish turkeys, beef tenderloins and prime rib
- Eckerlin Meats - Chairman’s Reserve Bone-In Ribeyes, Beef Tenderloins, Boneless Sky Haven Hams (whole and half), and Daisyfield’s bone-in hams (15 lb average), Old Fashion Hams, Spiral Cut Hams, Fresh Leg of Lamb, Pork Crown Roast, and Veal Racks.
- Neil Luken - Whole Choice Beef Tenderloin for $14.99lb, Choice Bone in Standing Rib Roast for $9.99lb, Choice Boneless Prime Rib for $11.99lb, Pork Crown Roast for $3.99lb, Sky Haven Farm Bone in Ham for $4.49lb, and SkyHaven Farm Boneless Ham for $5.99lb.
- Bouchard's Pasta - Apple, Apple Cranberry, Pumpkin, Pecan, Chess and Blackberry Raspberry Pies
- Cake Rack Bakery - Biscotti, homemade granola bars, sorted cookie platters (available to purchase as gluten free, dairy free and vegan)
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports - Holiday Fruit & Nut tins, baklava trays and chocolate from around the world
- Dojo Gelato - Seasonal gelato: Dad’s Eggnog
- Gibbs Cheese - Holiday fudge: Peppermint Bark, Chocolate Rum Raisin, Hint of Mint and Cherry Christmas
- Madison's - Pints of Madisono's Candy Cane Gelato for $4.50
- Mavericks Chocolate - Holiday Chocolates: Mint, Orange and Gingerbread
- Taste of Belgium - Gingerbread waffles
- Velveteen Chocolate - Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pops with naturally colored and flavored candy canes make cute stocking stuffers, available at Madison's and OTR Candy Bar. $3 each
- Churchill’s Fine Tea - Christmas Dessert / After Dinner Tea Recommendations: White Christmas Tea, Caramel and Almonds Black Tea, Crème Brûlée Black Tea, Butterscotch and Almond Pu-erh, Moroccan Mint Green Tea, Walnut Maple Green Tea, White Earl Grey, and Apple Strudel Herbal. New Year’s Eve – 10% off Champagne and Berries Green Tea. Spend $50 or more and receive a free tea storage tin.
- Market Wines - Mix and match up to 6 different Christmas beers with the Mixed Sampler 6-pack. In addition, find Sparkling Champagne, Eggnog, and dinner and dessert wines.
- Mavericks - Hot chocolate
- Taste of Belgium - Peppermint Mocha latte
- Busch's Country Corner will be taking orders for your holiday dinner, preparing dishes such as fresh Amish Turkey, Beef Tenderloins and Prime Rib. Feel free to call ahead (513) 723-1333 or visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Buschs-Country-Corner/147800075238699
- Cake Rack Bakery - Send a Breakfast Box to a family member, friend or co-worker with Cake Rack’s office delivery service. Order online at https://cakerackbakery.com/
- Dean's Mediterranean Imports - Catering freshly prepared Mediterranean dishes. Call (513) 241-8222 or order online at http://mediterranean-imports.com/catering/
- Em’s Sourdough Bread - Dinner rolls and bags of stuffing made from 4 different types of Em’s breads and seasoning from Colonel De Gourmet Herbs and Spices. Customers can also purchase $10 Boxed Lunches (sandwich, a cookie and a bag chips) for business lunches and cookie trays. Customers can call the stand, 513-802-5728, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook @Emsbread to place orders.
- Grayson's/Mike's Meats - Providing Cheese Trays, Meat and Cheese trays, and Holiday Hams. Please call ahead (513) 241-5386.
- The French Crust - To order holiday Yule log cakes, call (513) 455-3720 or order online at https://www.frenchcrust.com/order/. All orders must be placed by December 22.
- Mimi’s Gourmet Eggrolls & Curry Bowls - Appetizer trays of 12 chicken, pork, veggie or goetta egg rolls. Choose from 5 authentic Asian entrees - each meal feeds approximately 15. Must call 24 hours in advance.To place order, please call (513) 381-6464.