Yields 2-4 servings
Ingredients (Where to Buy):All ingredients can be purchased at Madison's at Findlay Market!
- 2 bunches of kale
- A handful of English peas
- 1 bundle of organic carrots
- 1 carton of sweet peppers (or some poblanos if you like a little kick!)
- 1-2 cartons of grape tomatoes
- 1 container of goat cheese
- Garlic Expressions classic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Remove stems from the kale and tear the leaves in to good sized pieces. Massage the kale pieces with either some olive oil OR you can just use the Garlic Expressions classic vinaigrette salad dressing. Let that sit for a few minutes.
- Make sure you wash and rinse your vegetables appropriately! Remove English peas from their pods. Peel the organic carrots and chop those up however you like (small round pieces, shredded, etc.). Next halve the grape tomatoes and slice the sweet peppers into rings.
- Add all the vegetables to the massaged kale, toss everything together, and sprinkle the goat cheese on top. Voilà! Spring has sprung on to your plate!
- *Not keen on kale? Don't hesitate to ask the guys at Madison's for salad suggestions and substitutions! They are green gurus!