Enjoy these simple and delicious seasonal recipes, created by Findlay Market staff, local chefs, and market merchants. Bon appétit!
Grilled Lamb Lollies with Thyme ButterMay | Cynthia's Kitchen Corner
Frenched lamb chops separated
1/2 cup Moroccan spice blend
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Mix olive oil and lemon juice
2. Rub lamb chops with Moroccan spice blend
3. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes
4. Place lamb chops on a shallow tray and pour olive oil mixture over, coating both sides
5. Let stand 30 more minutes
6. Grill lamb to medium rare (or your preferred temperature)
7. When lamb is done, slice thin pennies of butter and drop on chops.
Note: Excellent appetizer or serve with a fruit and mint couscous.
Thyme Butter (Do two hours ahead)
4 ounces of sweet butter, softened
3 Tbs. thyme
1 Tbs. minced garlic
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. In a food processor blend all ingredients
2. 2. Roll into a tube using wax paper.
3. Place in freezer to harden